FOR COLLEGES – College Registration
The thirty-eighth annual Columbus Suburban College Fair is Sunday, September 24th, 2017 from 1:00 – 3:30 pm at the Clements Recreation Center, 180 Center Street, Westerville, OH 43081 on the campus of Otterbein University.
The sponsoring high schools take equal pride in this event and look forward to having another outstanding college fair program which consistently attracts over 4,000 students and parents. This program is registered with the OACAC College Calendar Committee.
COLLEGE FAIR SCHEDULE
- 11:00 AM: Registration – We recommend you arrive early as parking does cause traffic congestion around the area and getting to the Clements Center parking area is challenging.
- 11:00 AM: Lunch Buffet for College Representatives
- 12:30 PM: Buffet ENDS – Report to your table
- 12:45 PM: First water delivered to College Reps
- 1:00 PM: FAIR PROMPTLY BEGINS
IMPORTANT FAIR INFORMATION
- Arrive early – parking and traffic congestion around the university will become a challenge the later you arrive; you do not want to be caught up in the shuttle traffic.
- Format is open session.
- Chilled water will be provided to you throughout the fair.
- No more than 3 participants per table (see Guidelines)
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT INFORMATION – FEE IS $125
- On line registration & payment only; DEADLINE 5pm 9/01/17 (we will close earlier if at capacity so don’t delay)
- FEIN #27-0572423
- NO on-site registration
- NO refunds after 9/01/17
- Payment guarantees a link to your home page, and a listing in the program if received before print date
- Please check appropriate box on College Registration form if an Alumni representative is attending
- Confirmation information will be emailed to you after payment is received, which will include a parking pass to display on your dashboard.
- Directions to the college fair can be found here.
- If you have questions regarding the college fair please contact Phillipa Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After entering the password you received in your invitation, you will be directed to the online registration page.