FOR COLLEGES – College Registration and other important information
The thirty-ninth annual Columbus Suburban College Fair will be held Sunday, October 7th, 2018 from 1:00 – 3:30 pm at the Clements Recreation Center, 180 Center Street, Westerville, OH 43081 on the campus of Otterbein University.
The sponsoring high schools take equal pride in this event and look forward to having another outstanding college fair program which consistently attracts over 4,000 students and parents. This program is registered with the OACAC College Calendar Committee. Please read Guidelines.
COLLEGE FAIR SCHEDULE
- 11:00 AM: Check-in
- 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM: Lunch Buffet for College Reps
- 12:30 PM: Report to your table
- 12:45 PM: First water delivered to College Reps. Chilled water will be provided to you throughout the fair.
- 1:00 PM: FAIR BEGINS (open session format
IMPORTANT FAIR INFORMATION
- Arrive early – parking and traffic congestion around the university will become a challenge the later you arrive.
- Directions, Parking and Arrival
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT INFORMATION – FEE IS $150
- Online registration & payment only; DEADLINE is 5 pm EST 9/07/18 (we will close registration earlier if at capacity so don’t delay)
- For W9 or check payment info please contact Phillipa Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all other registration questions, contact Liz Thiel at email@example.com.
- FEIN #27-0572423
- NO on-site registration
- NO refunds after 5 pm EST 9/07/18
- Registration guarantees a link to your website homepage, and a listing in the program if received before the print date
- Please check the appropriate box on College Registration form if an Alumni representative is attending
This year we are eliminating the need for printed inquiry cards or scanners and using a smartphone based system https://instantinfo.net/ to capture student profiles and inquiries for real-time access and download by colleges anywhere, anytime. College staff need to register at https://instantinfo.net/collegesignup. For FAQ please visit https://instantinfo.net/faq/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
There is NO COST to colleges for the service at this fair. Annual subscription is available for colleges’ unlimited use elsewhere. Each college will have their 4 digit CEEB code printed on a flyer and displayed on your table.
After entering the password you received in your invitation, you will be directed to the online registration page. Please do not share the password with other institutions.