FOR COLLEGES – College Registration
The thirty-ninth annual Columbus Suburban College Fair will be held Sunday, October 7th, 2018 from 1:00 – 3:30 pm at the Clements Recreation Center, 180 Center Street, Westerville, OH 43081 on the campus of Otterbein University.
The sponsoring high schools take equal pride in this event and look forward to having another outstanding college fair program which consistently attracts over 4,000 students and parents. This program is registered with the OACAC College Calendar Committee.
COLLEGE FAIR SCHEDULE
- 11:00 AM: Registration – We recommend you arrive early as parking does cause traffic congestion around the area and getting to the Clements Center parking area is challenging.
- 11:00 AM: Lunch Buffet for College Representatives
- 12:30 PM: Buffet ENDS – Report to your table
- 12:45 PM: First water delivered to College Reps
- 1:00 PM: FAIR PROMPTLY BEGINS
IMPORTANT FAIR INFORMATION
- Arrive early – parking and traffic congestion around the university will become a challenge the later you arrive; you do not want to be caught up in the shuttle traffic.
- The format is an open session.
- Chilled water will be provided to you throughout the fair.
- No more than 3 participants per table (see Guidelines)
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT INFORMATION – FEE IS $125
- Online registration & payment only; DEADLINE is 5 pm EST 9/07/18 (we will close registration earlier if at capacity so don’t delay)
- For W9 or check payment info please contact Phillipa Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FEIN #27-0572423
- NO on-site registration
- NO refunds after 5 pm EST 9/07/18
- Payment guarantees a link to your website homepage, and a listing in the program if received before the print date
- Please check the appropriate box on College Registration form if an Alumni representative is attending
- A confirmation will be emailed to you after payment is received. It will include a link to the confirmation letter and parking pass to be displayed on your dashboard.
- Directions to the college fair can be found here.
- If you have questions regarding the college fair, please contact Phillipa Smith at email@example.com.
After entering the password you received in your invitation, you will be directed to the online registration page.