FOR STUDENTS – College Fair Preparation
- Look over the list of colleges participating. Target a few you want to see. The college tables are arranged alphabetically.
- Introduce yourself to the college representative. Shake his/her hand. Make eye contact. He/She might ask you to fill out an interest card or sign your name to a list.
- Ask questions that aren’t answered in books or literature such as, "How do you assign roommates in the dorms?" or "Is it hard to change majors at the college?"
- Make sure you have the college representative’s name, telephone number and e-mail address. This is your personal contact at this college.
- Remember to say “Thank You!” when you finish your conversations.
- Give yourself some time just to walk around the tables. Learn about new colleges and their services.
Back to Top